Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
Consultant - Speech Language Therapist
Concerned about your Child’s Development???
If your child has any of the following difficulties, speech language therapy is likely to help.
• Not smiling or interacting with others
• Not reacting to sudden noise by 3 – 4 months
• Not babbling by 4 – 10 months
• Not Pointing or making only few sounds or gestures by 7 – 12 months
• Not understanding what others say 7 months – 2 years
• Saying only a few words by 12 – 18 months
• Not putting words together by 2 years.
• Not being able to answer simple questions
• Struggling to play and talk with other children by 2 – 3 years
• Repeating sounds, words or phrases while talking
• Not producing speech sounds accurately
• Not being able to tell a short story by the age of 4 years
• Confusing between letters in reading and/or writing
Ms. Vinaya Palora Malayil
Ms. Vinaya obtained her Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from KMC Manglore, Manipal University in 2017.
Ms. Vinaya has 5 years of working experience in Ayurvedic Child and Adolescent Care Centre and Care well Multi Speciality Poly Clinic.
Ms. Vinaya has completed Oral Placement Therapy Level-1 by Talktools.
Ms. Vinaya is expertise and has special interest in Articulation and Phonological disorders, Oral or motor disorders, Autism Spectrum disorders, Stuttering or stammering and augmentative and alternative communication.
Ms. Vinaya can speak in English, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi
To Receive our Updates
Advertisement License No: JPRCVPNX-160322